Wednesday, 16 July 2008

April Flower Shower


In honour of my first Garden Bloggers Blooms Day(GBBD 15th April 2008), I wanted to give you something a bit special, so I've created a new Slideshow entitled April Flower Shower. It shows you flowers from both my garden and my allotment, though I have to confess the cherry blossom's from round the corner, the pink magnolia is the view I have of my neighbour's new tree from our garden and the potty cats had me in fits of giggles at my local garden centre last week. I couldn't resist them and I hope you enjoy the show!

Whilst I was selecting the photographs, I noticed that my pear blossom had a rather nice visitor I hadn't seen when taking the shot. I love it when that kind of thing happens - so I thought I would show it you again to illustrate my slideshow's introduction.



If there's a large orange arrow in the box when you come to view this slideshow, just click on the x at the top right hand corner to start it again. You can view an image for longer if you want by hovering your mouse over the main picture. Taking it away from the main picture will restart the slideshow again.

No comments: