From March of this year (2008) I've produced a monthly 24 picture slideshow of the flowers in my garden and allotment to be shown in Veg Plotting's sidebar. Since April this has been tied in with Garden Bloggers' Blooms Day. In addition I produced a foliage slidshow at the end of June to tie in with EmmaT's The Big Green Leaf initiative on her Indyblog. Here I've reproduced the posts associated with each slideshow as well as the slideshow itself. Note that there was no slideshow produced for August as this blog represents how the garden looked that month!
It seems appropriate to archive the slideshows here to build up a more detailed picture of the garden and vegetable plot through the months.
Signs of Spring
April Flower Shower
Now is the Month of Maying
June is Busting Out All Over!
Green Leaves Are My Delight
Summertime and the Living is Easy
September's Mists
October Fair
Hanging On For November
December
At the end of October I also did an Autumn collage for my ABC Wednesday entry. And I did another one in November. I also produced a raindrops collage towards the end of November and a Frrrosty! one in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment