Wednesday, 16 July 2008
Plant Lists
Since opening the garden, I've realised that I haven't provided any plant lists to help guide you through what's here. So without further ado I'm making a start on them. Luckily the wet weather today (5th September) is giving me the incentive to stay indoors and make a start.
You'll see I've made use of plants readily available for my borders and ensured there is something in flower or of interest in the garden for every day of the year. The nursery area has a number of plants ready to go out in the garden and they mark the start of my transition from my 'learning garden' (gaining an understanding of planting combinations and year-round interest using 'basic' plants) to a garden containing some more 'choice' specimens. As with most keen gardeners, my garden is constantly evolving!
Over the next few weeks you'll find plant lists for:
The double terrace bed
The large terrace bed
Strawberry bed
Lower garden
Side garden
The nursery area (at the side of house)
Potted plants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment