Of course we're not confined to how the garden looks at the moment. This slideshow (32 photographs) has a selection of garden views and plants from when Veg Plotting started in November 2007, through to July 2008.
If you want to look at a particular image for longer, place your mouse pointer over it and the pages will stop turning.
If a black screen with a large orange arrow appears whilst you are viewing the slideshow or is there already when you reach this section, click on the x at the top right hand corner of the screen to start the slideshow again.
Update - October 2008
I've also added my monthly flower slideshows from Veg Plotting, plus June's foliage extravaganza. I'll be adding further ones as and when I produce them for my main blog. You'll find a full index of what's available here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is nice, a lovely cuppa tea and a picture album of your garden to browse through. I'm always interested in seeing how a garden looks from season to season and from year to year. Another cup? Don't mind if I do!
Nice to see you've settled down and taking your time Yolanda. And in this garden, there's always a fresh brew available for visitors ;)
Your slideshow is working for me today - hurrah! I love the slightly different pic you've taken of the Crocosmia, & the close-up of the Allium ... but I do wish flowers with the name Juliet weren't always quite so p*nk!
Hi Juliet - sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't working. I'm glad you like the Crocosmia picture, I like its architectural foliage and was looking for an excuse to publish that photograph!
Hi VP - don't worry; it's probably always working for most people - it's the same sort of problem as the one I have with Photobucket - I'm using Mozilla on a Linux machine, & I also have some add-ons installed (an ad-block and a size theme to make the print bigger), so occasionally things I really want to see don't work. Often it's just a question of coming back to them another day!
Hi Juliet - now I understand why you're so persistent when things don't work for you!
Post a Comment